The OPTIBAR OP 5110 is an orifice plate assembly with measuring flanges (acc. to ASME 16.36), flange taps and ring-type joint (RTJ) sealing face. The DP flow element stands for high safety in liquid, gas or steam applications with higher pressure conditions.
The orifice assembly comes complete with all required installation hardware including the orifice plate, a pair of flanges with integrated taps, a set of gaskets, bolts, nuts as well as jack screws to help with separating the flanges for orifice inspection. Depending on the customer requirements, the typical 1⁄2″, 3⁄4″ taps have a BWE, threaded or flanged connection. The taps can be equipped with optional condensate chambers for steam applications and shut-off valves.
- Completely pre-assembled
- Pressure values are averaged within integrated annular chambers resulting in increased accuracy
- Sizing: EN ISO 5167, ASME MFC-3M, AGA 3, ASME PTC 19.5 2004, GOST 8.586, RD 50-411-83
- Orifice plate is removable and easily replaced without replacing the carrier assembly
- Lowest uncertainty of discharge coefficient
- High Reynolds number permissible according to norm