The OPTITEMP TRA-P20 is a plug-in RTD sensor assembly with a reduced welded multipart thermowell (based on form 2). The industrial temperature assembly is suitable for temperature measurement of liquids and gases where a fast response time is required. It is designed for process temperatures up to +600°C / +1100°F.
The OPTITEMP TRA-P20 can be used in pipes and tanks at low to medium pressures and flow velocities. It is very flexible to use since the decision as to the required insertion depth is only necessary immediately prior to installation. The RTD assembly is available with ATEX and IECEx approvals.
Product features and options depend on device configuration: Contact us to make sure that your preferred functionality can be combined in one device.
- Temperature measurement of liquids and gases
- Thermowell material: 1.4404 / 316L or 1.4571 / 316Ti
- Standard or customised lengths
- Different connection heads available (IP54…IP68)
- With optional temperature transmitter