The MAC 100 is a transmitter for liquid analytical measurements with sensors of the OPTISENS pH, ORP, COND, IND, ODO, ADO, TUR and CL sensor series. The transmitter can be installed with up to two sensors plus temperature input. Due to its robust aluminium housing, it is perfectly suited for wall-mount installation even in the harshest ambient conditions. Its optional stainless steel version is the perfect fit for all applications with hygienic requirements.
The MAC 100 features three analogue (4…20 mA) and relay outputs. It adheres to the same General Device Concept (GDC) as the KROHNE flow and level converters for rapid commissioning, reduced training times and standardisation.
Product features and options depend on device configuration: Contact us to make sure that your preferred functionality can be combined in one device.
- Can be used in combination with pH, ORP, free chlorine, chlorine dioxide, ozone, dissolved oxygen, turbidity and conductivity sensors
- With temperature input and integrated temperature and pH compensation
- Robust aluminium housing (IP66/67, NEMA 4/4X)
- Also available as hygienic stainless steel version (IP69)
- Calibration and status logbook
- Common operating and service concept with KROHNE flow and level devices (GDC)