The SENSOFIT INS 1000 is a static insertion assembly for general purpose applications in various industries. The housing is suitable for all Ø12 / 120 mm or Ø0.47 / 4.7" sensors with sensor connection PG13.5. It comes with 3⁄4 or 1 NPT front and rear male threads for insertion installation into pipes and tanks or for use in combination with a standard immersion assembly (e.g. SENSOFIT IMM 2000).
- Suitable for use in hazardous areas in combination with approved sensors
- Rugged design with low risk of sensor breakage
- Sensor protection cage as standard
- Protection cap for cable connection as option
- Materials: Stainless steel (1.4404 / 316L), PP or PVDF
- Sealings: EPDM, FPM, FFKM