The ALTOSONIC V12 is a 12-chord ultrasonic custody transfer (CT) flowmeter for natural gas. It has been designed to offer the best possible measurement accuracy, not only during calibration under ideal conditions but also during less ideal conditions in the field. As a result, ALTOSONIC V12 is the first ultrasonic flowmeter that was certified to OIML R137 class 0.5 by NMi.
Due to its design with 12 acoustic chords a flow conditioner is no longer required; standards such as AGA9, ISO 17089 and MID are met with just 5D straight inlet piping. CBM flowmeter diagnostics are standard and give an exact picture of what is happening inside the flowmeter. With the optional KROHNE Care diagnostic expert system an integrated web server becomes available that presents the results as an easy to access webpage – in plain language.
- Complete product family for widest application range
- 12 acoustic chords for excellent swirl immunity and built-in redundancy
- Dedicated diagnostic path for deposits, dirt or changes in surface roughness
- No flow conditioner required
- Just 5D straight inlet piping required to comply to AGA9, ISO 17089 and MID
- First ever ultrasonic flowmeter to receive OIML R137 class 0.5 approval by NMi
- Free of charge condition-based monitoring (CBM)
- Optional with KROHNE Care system for 24/7 evaluation of meter health and accuracy