TBEN-S2-4IOL is an IO-Link parameterisation set for commissioning, maintenance as well as power supply of KROHNE measuring devices featuring IO-Link. The multiprotocol I/O module with IO-Link master comes with a 230VAC/24VDC power supply, an Ethernet cable as well as a connection cable for IO-Link sensors. The parameterisation set can be operated with any FDT framework application such as PACTware. It enables direct connection of up to 8 digital devices. Featuring four IO-Link channels, the module allows connection of up to four IO-Link sensors or up to four I/O hubs for up to 64 measuring devices. In addition, the module’s integrated Ethernet/Fieldbus ports enable communication via PROFINET, EtherNet/IP and Modbus TCP protocols. On top of this, the module’s 4-pole M12 connectors can be used to power two measuring instruments.
Product features and options depend on device configuration: Contact us to make sure that your preferred functionality can be combined in one device.
- Service accessory for KROHNE measuring devices using IO-Link communication, e.g. AF-E 400, OPTIBAR PSM 1010, OPTIBAR PSM 2010
- Interface cable for automated device parameterisation via PLC
- Reduced equipment variety, enhanced redundancy, simplified storage
- Data retention of IO-Link enables configuration-free exchange of devices
- Integrated Ethernet switch allows line topology
- Integrated web server simplifies diagnostics and commissioning
- Isolated voltage groups
- Glass fiber reinforced housing
- Shock and vibration tested
- Fully potted module electronics
- Supports 10 Mbps/100 Mbps
- Ingress protection IP65, IP67, IP69K