The OPTITEMP TCA-F42 is a flanged thermocouple (TC) assembly with a tapered welded multipart thermowell (based on form 3F) in accordance with NAMUR. The industrial temperature assembly for standard applications is suitable for use in pipes and tanks, at low to medium pressures and flow velocities. It is designed for temperature measurement of solids, liquids, gases and steam up to +600°C / +1100°F. The thermocouple is available with ATEX and IECEx approvals.
- Industrial temperature measurement of solids, liquids, gases and steam
- Thermowell material: 1.4404 / 316L or 1.4571 / 316Ti
- Chemically resistant PTFE or similar coating for all wetted parts available
- Standard or customised lengths
- Different connection heads available (IP54…IP68)
- With optional temperature transmitter
- Available as intrinsically safe: ATEX, IECEx